Saturday, November 2, 2013

Adventures Pt: 2

I am so excited to tell you about my trip but I to tell you more about my "adventures" I can't have a pt:1 without having a part 2. So if this post seems a little rushed, that's because it is and I apologize for in advance. 
A couple of my roommates wanted to do a daytrip to a nearby city. I had been going back and forth in if I really wanted to go the whole week. On sunday morning around 9:30 I wake up to two girls in front of me telling me I had to get up. I had stayed up until 3 in the morning watching a stupid movie and I was tired. But of course my girls do not take no for an answer and after a couple of minutes, I found my way to the bathroom to get ready. 
Let me just say that if I knew what this trip was going to be like, I probably wouldn't have went. We took a bus to a nearby city, expecting the animal park to be close by. We ended up on the side of the highway scratching our heads and wondering where we went wrong. One of the girls I went with ran across the street to a house to ask for directions. The man told her that we should go down the road we were standing by, until we reached the end, make a right and continue until we seen a sign.  I can't help but think that when our friend walked away, he had himself a really good laugh. And hour after walking and we still hadn't seen a sign. By the second hour of walking I was about to scream when we finally seen a reindeer standing behind a gate. We had reached the promise land.
The animal park was basically a mini zoo with miserable looking animals. I don't think there is anything that I can say to make that sound better, so i won't.
Anyways I will save you from hearing any more complaining. We walked a total of around 12 miles within 6 hours. I didn't cry, and my legs didn't fall off.  Though it was not the best trip I have been on, I am extremely glad I went. That was my first time being able to brag about walking that much.  I must admit, if you are surrounded by amazing people, it can make anything awesome! picture time










 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment